The challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic brought to Healthcare delivery have permanently reshaped the industry. The crisis has amplified the need for emerging technologies to improve access to care and the overall quality of care while supporting a greater reliance on interoperability to share information within the healthcare community.
ICS provides integrated solutions to address the many increasingly complex challenges faced by the healthcare sector. We bring our expertise and experience in Smart Hospitals, ICT and Digital Modernization to accelerate the 4th Industrial Revolution of international healthcare. Our solutions are designed to boost administrative productivity, reduce hospital operational costs and most importantly, increase quality of services and patient safety.
Smart Hospitals - Design/Build
ICS has been supporting the U.S., international governments and healthcare institutions for over 20 years. Some of our clients:
- U.S. Department of Defense
- Defense Health Agency (DHA)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ministry of Interior, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia