Operations and Maintenance
Advanced technology utilization enabled digital management of buildings helping our clients to reduce operational costs, increase efficiency and user convenience. Concurrently, facilities became complex frameworks composed of intelligent networks of connected devices, equipment and systems that transmit big-data using cloud and wireless technologies. Appropriate transition to operations, management and proactive maintenance of such facilities are the key to maximize return on investment.
Operations and Maintenance
Our capabilities are built on our experiences of providing managed service solutions to the defense and healthcare sectors, mass transit authorities and industrial clients. From complex healthcare campuses and mission critical facilities, to technologically advanced industrial and commercial facilities, ICS provides full facility modernization, operation and maintenance support.
Accelerated Transition to Optimized Operations
There is always a transition period between the initiation of new or upgraded facilities and when they reach optimal operational efficiency. This transitional period envelops numerous challenges which are significantly important, since errors or missteps can impact the business’ ability to provide mission critical services, and consequently the return on investment.
ICS’ teams of engineers, IT specialists and program managers are experienced in facility activation planning, initiation and execution management. We help our clients to seamlessly integrate and align their technologies and processes to the new operational environments. Our comprehensive customer-centric services include:
- Equipment and New Installations Testing
- Facility Management System Development
- Systems Interoperability Assessment and Optimization
- Users Training
- Safety Procedures and Training
- Physical and Cyber Security Assessment and Integration
- Maintenance Implementation Plans
- Asset Management Strategies
Continuous Maintenance and Integrated Facility Management
The ICS approach to facility management and maintenance is built on a partnership-based program with our clients. By combining our expertise and technology, we measurably improve our clients’ efficiency and profitability, and significantly contribute to the sustainable growth of their business. Our intelligence-driven planning and proactive maintenance practices, along with an ongoing update and modernization of our technological solutions, contribute to mitigate assets failures, downtimes and costly future recoveries.
Our dedicated Operations and Maintenance services include:
- Integrated Facility Management
- Periodic Maintenance of Equipment and Systems
- Data and AI-powered Preventative Maintenance Systems, and Management
- Production and Process Maintenance
- Contingency Operations
- Supervisory Assistance
- Technical Assistance (on-call/on-site)
- Condition Assessment (Physical Assets, Systems, Interoperability, Processes)
- Facility Modernization and IT Optimization